When the Perth mint tried to solve a manual handling problem it ran into a common dilemma: when forklift availability is limited how do you load goods onto a scissor lift?
The Safetech LOLIFT scissor lift range provided the perfect answer. With a 1 or 2 tonne capacity it allows users to roll goods onto the scissor lift platform and then elevate them to a safe working height.
Technicaids in Perth sold the Safetech lift tables and helped the Perth Mint identify the essential elements in a handling solution. The low height of the Safetech LOLIFT scissor lift, the clear access and the built in safety features were all critical in the product selection.
With the low profile scissor lift the Mint now has easy roll on / roll off access to a lift table and has eliminated the risks of loading or unloading goods manually.
LOLIFT has been successfully used in Australian industry in a wide variety of applications.
- No pit required
- Ergonomic lifting risk eliminated
- Can be customised
- Efficiency maintained with the ease and speed of transition
- Durable construction withstands the wear and tear of heavy trolleys.
- 1 tonne and 2 tonne capacity
- 40 mm height platform (50 mm 2 tonne)
- Reach over only 9.5cm allowing easy operator access to load from sides
- Wall mount control standard. Optional pendant or foot controls.
- 2 tonne model available with man barrier and roller blind.
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operator.
- Photo eye protection across entrance
- Roll through capability. Wheeled entry from one side and exit the opposite side.
Smartlift is a control and safety system unique to Safetech. Smartlift provides an electronic diagnostic system with automatic down indexing and enhanced safety features