In some industries, it is often seen that the workers prefer petrol powered compressor above electric models because they are portable, is useful for remote sites and areas of difficult reach, and are more powerful than electric compressors.
- These petrol driven compressors are used on sites without electricity, so that the industry can run easily
- From small works like mobile onsite repairs to working on big farms or big manufacturing units, these compressors are inevitable
- It has compact design with removable handle to save space
- Installed with HONDA 6.5HP GX200 4 Stroke Engine for power back performance
- It has unloading system which automatically drops to idle when maximum pressure is reached
- Stainless steel vales and low speed pumps increases life of the unit and causes low level of noise
- The compressors are fitted with quality components for maximum output
- For safe handling they have large air receivers with wheels and handle.
- The compressors are provided with 12 months parts and factory labor warranty
- The compressors are powered by Genuine HONDA engine with liquid filled pressure gauge and unique throttle unloading control system.
- 3 Cylinder Heavy Duty Cast Iron Pump are installed with Cooling Fan.
- Maximum Pressure outlet is of 125 PSI.
- Comes in 40 CFM piston displacement and in 18 CFM piston displacement.
- Motor power ranges from 13 HP to 6.5 HP.
- RPM of 850/MIN
- Model BC100P-160L has E-start system
- Net Weight is of 104 KG, 115 KG and 240 KG for different models
- These compressors are fueled with petrol