Features of the Goodwinch Petrol Powered Capstan Winch:
- The Goodwinch Petrol Powered Capstan Winch is a 1000kg pulling capacity capstan winch, powered by a reliable 5.5HP Honda petrol motor.
- Safe, infinitely controllable pulling, holding, and lowering out with the Goodwinch Portable Petrol Twin Capstan Winch. Variable speed from hold, through creep to a full speed of approx. 25 metres per minute.
- Ideal for pulling cables through ducts, raising portable buildings, clearing debris from rivers, lakes and canals, forestry work, general rope rescue work, oil pollution boom handling and steeple jack operations etc.
- Work from either side or run two ropes together to halve the load. Optional rope clutch for load holding when used for raising or lowering tools, materials or equipment on National Grid pylons and similar structures.
- High quality engineering and design. Reliable, easy to start Honda 5.5 HP (4 kW) engine with a centrifugal gearbox driving the main capstan gearbox and aluminium bollards through a flexible coupling.
- Aluminium frame, two man lift, removable handles for easy storage. As used by the construction industry.
Specialised Force also supply electric and hydraulic cable pullers, cable pulling rope, swivels, rollers, grips, cable socks and a wide range of other cable pulling accessories.