Features of Corken PT Series Petroleum Pumps:
- These industrial pumps match common industry-standard flange-to-flange and mounting foot print dimensions for easy incorporation into existing or new vehicle layouts.
- They provide features that will be appreciated by system designers, delivery truck fabricators, and end-user fuel marketers.
- Corken sliding vane pumps are suitable for pumping variety of liquids, including petrochemicals, petrol, fuel oils, diesel, aviation fuels, biofuels, ethanol, solvents and many more.
- PT diesel pumps are available in 2, 2.5 and 3 inch flange sizes.
- Flow rates range from 31 to 271 gpm (117 to 1,026 L/min) and differential pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 bar).