A flow-wrap packaging machine which produces packs sealed on three sides from a roll of heat-sealable packaging film, the Mistral is designed for high-speed MAP packaging.
- Exclusive patented 'Long Dwell' transverse sealing system, available in the following versions: 1-2-3-4 crimpers per shaft (High Speed).
- Cantilever construction: the mechanical and electronic components are housed at the back of the machine, with only the sealing units at the front. Thus, cleaning, hygiene and maintenance operations are facilitated.
- Built in AISI 304 stainless steel, with the casing built with rounded corners in accordance with the strictest international hygienic standards.
Bakery, meats, cakes, slices, cheese, dairy, trays of dry pasta, etc.
Suitable packaging materials: laminated, bonded or micro-perforated polypropylene, polyethylene, gas barrier materials.
- Packaging speed: up to 140, and up to 400 packs/min .
- Packageable product size: length min 100 mm max 350 mm; width min 10 max 320 mm; height max 110 mm (depending on the sealing system used)
- Speed: 140 cycles/min LD version, 400 cycles/min LDHS 4 crimper version
- Weight: 1100kgs
- Power consumption: 7kw
- Crimper width: max 350mm
Added Features or Options:
- Basic mechanical version
- Electronic version (2 axes)
Automatic loading systems: in line, 90º and drop down loading, along with many other systems designed according to specific requirements.
- Servo version (3 axes), colour touch screen, on-line help system.
- High Speed Long Dwell version with 2-3-4 crimpers per shaft Version with film roll mounted in a high or low position
- Version for BDF packaging material
- BB Version
Link to PFM website