We specialize in manufacturing pH, ORP & Ion Selective Sensors that are engineered for your application.
Being an engineered products company, we offer unsurpassed performance and lifetime for you particular process measurement, with our unique sensor performance guarantee.**
ASTI offers unique solutions for process measurement problems:
- Best reference lifetime in process industry through nonporous cross linked conductive polymer
- Most Complete Line of Industrial Grade Ion Selective Sensors
- Many applications can be ordered with calibrating solutions for difficult applications
- Each standard sensor selection and/or special sensor design are based upon customer application information
- Metal Etching Grade Fluoride Ion Selective Sensor
- Interactive pH dependent ion measurement can be performed as total concentration or activity measurement
Rugged line of 3/4"-3/4" & 3/4"-1" MNPT pH & ORP sensors for in-line and standpipe applications.
Available for slurry/viscous, sulfide, high-temperature, cyanide, organic applications and many other difficult process applications. ASTI sensors are unsurpassed in any mining applications.
1" O.D. Valve Retractable sensors with blow-out protection for pH & ORP measurement. For use with 1-1/4" Ball Valve assemblies, or compression fittings only.
Please see Single and Double Ball Valve Pages for available Mating Valve Retractable Hardware
Convenient Twist Lock Sensors (with mating rugged inline receptacles) are perfect for high maintenance pH, ORP applications requiring frequent cleaning or calibration.
Twist Lock sensors are also well suited to tricky Ion Selective measurement requiring periodic calibrations.
These solid state Sanitary Sensors are ideal for aggressive food and beverage processes requiring CIP cleaning.
The solid state reference is highly resistant to dehydration and our thick wall glass is nearly impervious to cracking, even under high temperature pressure conditions.
Highly accurate pH glass is well suited for measurements requiring high accuracy.