The Wenglor Photoelectronic Sensors are capable of simply scanning and counting objects without contact, as well as performing high precision distance measurements and recognising colour, brightness, gloss and luminescence.
Wenglor offers various mounting systems for an easy and flexible installation. Fiber optic cables that can be connected to sensors allow them to be used under extreme conditions or in tight spaces.
The level of sensitivity and accuracy of Wenglor products extends to the point where some sensors are attuned to detect certain colours, or even the difference in material such as unwanted wood scattered amongst plastic parts.
The extensive range of Wenglor Photo electic sensors include:
- High-Performance Distance Sensors
- Reflex Sensors with Analog Output
- Reflex Sensors
- Reflex Sensors with Background Suppression
- Fiber Optic Cable Sensors
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Contrast Sensors
- Luminescence Sensors
- Color Sensors
- Print Mark Readers
- Gloss Sensors
- Sensors for Roller Conveyor Systems
- Retro-Reflex Sensors
- Retro-Reflex Sensors for Clear Glass Recognition
- Light Curtains Pick to Light
- Light Curtains for Measuring Tasks
- Through-Beam Sensors
- Fork Sensors
- Temperature Sensors for contactless Measurement