Features of photoluminescent internal luminous stair nosing include:
- Long wearing luminous inserts on leading edge of tread and riser highly visible after 3 hours with excitation as low as 6 lux
- Anti-slip inserts provide secure footing and satisfy the requirements of Australian Standards Slip Resistance of Pedestrian Surfaces in public places.
- Aluminium extrusion is 86.35mm wide and 36.6mm deep
- Uses a hard wearing alloy weighing 1.064 Kg/m and is anodised to 20 um for a first class finish
- For ease of installation the profile comes predrilled with countersunk holes. After installation the inserts cover the mechanical fixings to provide a clean anti slip surface
- Low maintenance requirements and no ongoing replacement of failed or burnt out lights