Aurora controls are DSP (Digital Signal Processor) based with sophisticated control and self-diagnostic algorithms. A LCD display shows the main operational parameters. Three LED’s indicate the operating status.
Best in Class Communication Capabilities
Aurora offers the best integrated Power Line Modem (PLM) communication available on the market. PLM allows monitoring of up to 63 units working in parallel for large installations without the need of extra wires, and allows data to fl ow to our optional external graphical LCD controller
Aurora Easy Control or a PC via our Aurora PLMREC adaptation box. Aurora also comes with integrated RS485 communication link.
Standars and Codes
Aurora inverters comply with standards set for grid-tied operation, safety and electromagnetic compatibility including: UL1741 (only PVI-
3600-OUTD model), VDE0126, CEI 11-20 IV ed, DK5940, IEC 61683, IEC 61727, EN50081, EN50082, EN61000 and CE certification.
AURORA PVI-2000 Benefits:
- IP65 (NEMA 4) ruggedized, completely sealed unit to stand the harshest environmental conditions.
- High speed MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
- Compact size and high power density: 2000W of output power in a box just 420mm x 326mm x 141mm.
- Front heatsink keeps the unit cleaner and more effi cient over time.
- Transformerless operation for highest effi ciency: up to 96%.
- Reverse polarity protection minimizes chance of damage due to mis-wiring.
- High overload capability: works up to 2000W under most ambient conditions.
- True Sine Wave Output.
- Anti-islanding Protection.
- Certified grid connected operation according to the international standards.
- LCD Display on the front to monitor the main parameters.
- Integrated Power Line Modem (PLM) for communication over AC wires.
- Standard DC Multi-Contact terminals, screw terminals option available.