Reflexite Customised picket pockets are made from fabric reinforced microprism retroreflective sheeting. Reflexite picket pockets are used in the delineation and demarcation of haul roads and intersections, blasting areas and for general mine site safety. Reflexite picket pockets are designed for fast set up and take down. From a safety aspect this keeps to a minimum the exposure to mine personal working on haul roads cleaning dirt and grime from road side markers.
- Brightest retroreflective technology
- Custom widths and lengths
- Class 1
- Long distance visibility
- Works when wet
- Easley wipes and washes clean
- Reflection in colour of the pocket
- Colour coding for different applications
- Flexible and strong
- Abrasion resistant
- Solvent resistant
- 11 colours available
- Two colour combinations
- Computer cut lettering
Reflexite can custom manufacture picket pockets to suit your on-site application.
Specifications of Picket Pockets
- Reflective Technology: Prismatic
- Certified for: Class 1
- Base Material: Vinyl
- Dye Blocked: Yes
- Backing: Fabric reinforced backing
For more information on Picket Pockets, please contact Reflexite Australia.