Enviromentaly friendly and easily navigating through difficult terrain or limited space
Pipe conveyors reliably transport products that must be protected from external influences during transport – or transport products when the environment must be protected from dust. In the pipe-shaped belts with diameters between 150 and 650 mm, it is possible to transport products uphill and downhill and also transport different materials in the upper and lower strands at the same time.
With tight curve radii and large angles of inclination, BEUMER pipe conveyors handle even extreme topographical challenges with ease. The elimination of transfer towers is a key factor resulting in structural flexibility and low space requirement. All this makes BEUMER pipe conveyors cost-effective, low maintenance conveying solutions with high operational safety.
Specifications of BEUMER Pipe Conveyors:
- Pipe diameters between 150 and 650mm
- Conveying capacity: Up to 3,000 t/h
- Centre distance up to 10km
- Curve radius depending on material and topography:
- min. 300 x diameter for fabric belts
- min. 600 x diameter for steel wire belts
- Angles of inclination up to 30° depending on the material to be conveyed
Application of BEUMER Pipe Conveyors:
- Cement industry: transport of limestone, cement, secondary combustibles, filter dusts, etc.
- Chemical industry: transport of granulated material, fertilisers, etc.
- Steel industry: transport of ores.
- Power plants: transport of coal, slag, gypsum, limestone powders, alternative fuels, etc.
- Waste recycling: municipal waste, wood and sewage sludge.
- Exploitation of gravel and sand pits.
- Phosphate mining and processing plants.
- Transport of other materials such as feeding stuff, cereals, dust, chipped wood, aluminium oxide.
- Transport of dangerous, contaminated, dusty, or very lightweight substances.
Benefits of BEUMER Pipe Conveyors:
- Protection of the conveyed material against external influences.
- Protection of the environment against escaping material by dust-free transport.
- Possibility of tight curve radii.
- Realisation of steeper inclination in comparison with troughed belt conveyor.
- Low space requirements and very compact steel structure.
- Eliminating transfer points and all ancillary steel structures.
- Adaptation ability to topographic requirements or existing buildings.
- Possibility of downhill transportation.
- Simultaneous double load transport of different kinds of material in the upper and lower strand.
- Low investment and maintenance costs.
- High operational safety.
For more information on BEUMER Pipe Conveyors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.