Pipe conveyors reliably transport products that must be protected from external influences during transport – or transport products when the environment must be protected from dust. In the pipe-shaped belts with diameters between 150 and 650 mm, it is possible to transport products downhill and to convey different materials in the upper and lower strands.
With tight curve radii and large angles of inclination, BEUMER pipe conveyors handle even extreme topographical challenges with ease. The elimination of transfer towers is a key factor resulting in structural flexibility and low space requirement. All this makes BEUMER pipe conveyors cost-effective, low maintenance conveying solutions with high operational safety.
- Pipe diameters between 150 and 650mm
- Centre distance up to 10km
- Curve radius depending on material and topography:
- min. 300 x diameter for fabric belts
- min. 600 x diameter for steel wire belts
- Angles of inclination up to 30° depending on the material to be conveyed
Advantages of BEUMER Pipe Conveyors:
- Protection of the conveyed material against external influences
- Protection of the environment against escaping material by dustfree transport
- Possibility of tight curve radii
- Realisation of steep inclination
- Low space requirements
- No need for transfer towers
- Adaptation ability to topographic requirements
- Possibility of downhill transportation
- Simultaneous double load transport of different kinds of material in the upper and lower strand
- Low investment costs
- Low maintenance costs
- High operational safety
For more information on Pipe Conveyors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.