High heat transfer co-efficients which effciently and effectively heat or cool products at an increased volume (up to 80 tonnes per hour), that results in increased productivity.
- High pressure - up to 580psi/400 bar
- High flow rates - up to 200mm 8" flows
- High temperatures - suits steam
- Compact - due to its highly involute configuration, the Mondubloc can save you space
The Modubloc can also be reconfigured or added to, to suit or satisfy increasing product demand.
- Food - eating and cooling of fruit puree, meat products, biscuit doughs, sauces, jams confectionary, pie fillings, vegetable products and pastas
- Dairy - Heating and cooling of yoghurts, custards, milk ice cream and cheese products including UHT sterilisation
- Beverage - heating and cooling of wine products, grape must, beer wort, soft drink syrups, pasteurisation for fruit and vegetable juices
- Pharmaceuticals - processing of pyrogen free water, dionised water, water for injectables, blood plasmas, therapeutic creams, shampoos and cosmetics
- HVAC - Steam/hot water production, energy recovery from refrigeration systems, heating for geothermal applications and swimming pools
- Chemicals and explosives - heating and cooling of mineral slurries, gases, ammonium nitrate solutions, nitric acid and hydraulic oils.
- Pulp and Paper - Heating of latex paper coatings
- Waste - energy recovery processing of hot waste effluents, anaerobic digested sludge, autoclave blowdown wastes