Where pipe defects, blockages etc. occur, this rapid and simple method of inspection enables a technically correct, problem-solving decision to be taken that has been optimized for cost.
The colour camera is particularly able to demonstrate its benefits where municipal systems are connect-ed to houses.
Handling the camera is simplified significantly by the integration of the control and supply lines into the fiberglass connecting rod.
Katimex offers a standard design consisting of a swivel head camera (360" rotation, 110"- swivel) with remote control focusing.
This camera can produce a sharp image of any desired point within a cavity The camera can be changed quickly because of the plug and socket connection.
The best possible inspection results are achieved with the standard camera in pipes with an internal diameter of up to 200 mm. The cam-era can also be used for locating unknown pipe routes by adding a special reel.
Advantages of Pipe Inspection Cameras - Without Towed Cable:
- Works without a towed cable
- Can be used in very small pipes - from 23 mm diameter using the colour mini-camera
- First class image reproduction
- Controllable swivel head camera
- Suitable for underwater use at up to 5 bar
- Quick change camera, due to plug and socket connection
- Large colour monitor and easy to use operating unit in a robust aluminum case
- Connection to video-recording equipment or data storage on lap-top