Using a portable, hand-held installation tool, fittings are cold worked and permanently compressed onto piping. This process deforms the pipe diameter a controlled amount, thus forming a permanent leaktight seal.
Most Cost Effective On-site Pipe Work Fabrication and Repairs:
- Reduces on-site time and labor - PYPLOK® fittings are swaged on cold, hot work permits are no longer required. PYPLOK® tooling is hydraulically actuated deleting special site services.
- The PYPLOK® System prevents the need for Gas Freeing, System Flushing, NDT, and Fire Watch -
- designed as a one person operation.
- Swaged fittings are verified with a "Go-No-Go" inspection gauge - much quicker than NDT.
- Provides an Improved Safety Environment.
- The PYPLOK® System, developed to reduce hot work, is in itself a safe system since no torches, open flames or sparks are associated with the installation or maintenance.
The PYPLOK® System on EVERY Installation Achieves:
- Improved productivity - many tasks carried out in only one-shift with minimum disruption to production.
- Installed cost reduction of up to 65%.
The PYPLOK® System on EVERY Installation Offers:
- High tensile AND high torque hold.
- Crevice corrosion protection.
- Minimum pipe preparation (seals on corroded pipe).
Requires Very Little Specialised Skill and Training:
- The Tube-Mac® PYPLOK® System provides a range of fittings and hand-held tooling that requires a minimum of specialised skills to install - easy and user friendly.
- Fully detailed, simple to follow documentation (Installation and Preventive Maintenance Manuals including Inspection Criteria Instructions) are provided with each purchased kit.