Pipe Supports | Armafix
This is particularly important on refrigeration and chilled water pipes where there is a possibility of condensation taking place, between the pipe and its fixing. In heating installations the use of pipe supports will generally improve energy conservation.
Insulating the entire pipework system – inclusive pipe hangers - ensures effective de-coupling from supporting and structural elements as well as other service installations. This prevents acoustic bridging, often responsible for the majority of pipework noise within the building.
The benefits of being well prepared:
- One piece with self-adhesive closure to prevent condensation
- Built-in vapour barrier eliminates thermal bridging
- Fibre free insulation with thermal and acoustic properties
- Absorption of static forces in vicinity of brackets
- Excellent de-coupling and isolation performance
- Installed in three easy steps
Where thermal bridging should be avoided in refrigeration and air-conditioning installations, which are intended to be insulated with FR/Armaflex
- Process work
- Hot and cold water services
- Chilled water lines
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning and refrigeration pipework and ancillary equipment