Pipeline Coatings | Steelgard 500
- Surface Tolerance
- Uniform Film Thickness
- Self Amalgamation at Overlaps
- Additional Armouring
- Fast Curing Time
- Low VOCs
- The system can be applied to a wire brush cleaned substrate under challenging conditions and provide assured long term performance.
- Film thickness is consistent across entire surface profile, unlike liquid coatings the film thickness does not diminish at edges.
- The unique design incorporates a self amalgamating overlap zone, which results in seamless coating.
- Steelgard 400 UltraBond Tape can be additionally armoured with Elastogard Top Coat.
- Ready for service soon after installation.
- OH&S risks are minimised.
System Feature / Benefits
The combined features of true surface tolerance, self amalgamating overlaps and the ability for this system to be applied to pitted substrates and provide 30 Years + Corrosion Protection Performance, make this an outstanding choice.
- Petrocote Butyl Primer: Fills surface imperfections and prepares the surface.
- Petrocote Butyl Mastic: Fills crevices and profiles sharp projections.
- Steelgard 400 Ultra Bond Tape: Envelopes the profiled substrate in an impermeable plastic sheath.
- Elastogard Top Coat: Armours and UV protects the underlying
- Steelgard 400 UltraBond Tape.
- Above ground pipework,steelwork and insulated pipelines.