Pipeline Coatings | SteelGard Series 400
- Surface Tolerance
- Uniform Film Thickness
- Self Amalgamation at Overlaps
- Additional Armouring
- Fast Curing Time
- Low VOCs
- The system can be applied to a wire brush cleaned substrate under challenging conditions and provide assured long term performance.
- Film thickness is consistent across entire surface profile ,unlike liquid coatings the film thickness does not diminish at edges.
- The unique design incorporates a self amalgamating overlap zone, which results in seamless coating.
- Steelgard 400 UltraBond Tape can be additionally armoured with Acyligard, Epoxigard Or Elastogard Top Coats.
- Ready for service soon after installation.
- OH&S risks are minimised.
System Feature / Benefits
The combined features of true surface tolerance, self amalgamating overlaps and the ability for this system to be applied to pitted substrates and provide 30 Years + Corrosion Protection Performance,make this an outstanding choice.
- Petrocote Butyl Primer: Fills surface imperfections and prepares the surface.
- Petrocote Butyl Mastic: Fills crevices and profiles sharp projections.
- Steelgard 400 UltraBond Tape: Envelopes the profiled substrate in an impermeable plastic sheath.
- Acryligard, Epoxigard Or Elastogard Top Coat: Armours and UV protects the underlying Steelgard 400 UltraBond Tape.
- Above ground pipework, steelwork and insulated pipelines.