Pit / Manhole Camera
Remote Vision Systems have redefined confined space inspection. By inspecting remotely, you no longer take the ultimate risk of entering a confined space.
Comprehensive inspections can now be performed with this practical convenient system without need for costly confined space equipment and multiple personnel.
Remote Vision Systems include the patent pending telescoping pole-mounted video camera.
Our systems are designed for both overhead and underground applications.
Our system is extremely lightweight and portable. This makes even the most remote inspections easy and efficient.
- Color Camera with Daylight Viewable Color LCD Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder/6.0 Mega-pixel Digital Camera
- 75-foot Camera Cable
- Self Contained Cable Reel
- Hard Sided Protective Case
- Video Output
- 18’ Extendable Pole System with Case
What is a Remote Vision System?
A remote vision system(RVS) is a portable pole-mounted video camera system designed for inspecting areas you can not physically get into or are too dangerous to enter. Our viewing systems are designed for inspecting in light or dark conditions, in water or out of water,overhead or underground, you name it.
Who would find a Remote Vision System useful?
Nearly anyone who needs to view something without putting themselves in danger.
Fire fighters, building inspectors, surveyors, engineers, public works staff, contractors, facility directors, industrial systems maintenance personnel, septic sewer inspectors, bridge inspections and the list goes on.
Zoom Camera / Manhole Inspection Camera
This manhole camera is a high quality colour camera for quick inspections of manholes and other large areas.
It has been especially designed for the safe inspection of:
- Sewer manholes
- Pipes and sewers from 100 mm up to 1000 mm in diameter
- Walls and bottoms of manholes
- Brilliant color camera with Zoom
- wide angle lens
- 22 times zoom
- automatic shutter ( iris )
- automatic and manual focus
- 2 x 35 W / 12 V halogen lamp 10
- spot for zoom
- cabinet foot, adjustable for different pipe diameters
- pan movement of camera and lightecifications
- Zoom out Zoom in
- Real Images
- Lens: Wide angle
- Zoom: 27 Times
- Resolution : 740000 Pixels
- Focus : Manual or Auto
- Time: Auto
- Waterproof : 50M immersion
- Working temperature: -20~50 F
- Batteries: Ni-Mh battery
- Working voltage: 12V
- Lighting sources: 235W plus 150W halogen lamps
- Telescopic pole: 2.5 to 15M
- Available in PE pipe or aluminium pipe
- Manhole supporter: Free angle type
- PC connector: USB type
- HHD capacity: 80G (Standard )
To Know More about Pit/manhole Camera Please click here