- All Pivotel Satellite mobile phones numbers are configured with standard mobile numbers (e.g. 04XX XXX XXX) and we fully support mobile network portability (MNP)
- Familiar dialling for outgoing calls within Australia*. You don't have to attach lengthy & expensive international codes before the number, simply dial the area code to connect.
- Lowest satellite call rates in Australia*. It's not only simple and familiar to make a call, it's also similar to the rate when calling from a standard mobile phone with calls from a low 30cents per 30 seconds*.
- No charge to receive calls
- Incoming calls are the same rate as calling a standard mobile phone. Charges applicable to the callers' service provider.
- Pivotel Satellite provides an optional GSM sim card at no additional cost. This is a cost effective option for when you are in GSM range. The sim card has no monthly minimum spend or lock in contracts and withlow 12cents per 30 sec call rates.
Cashback Offer - For a limited time only save $276 on the Pivotel Iridium 9555 phone when you connect to a 24 month Pivotel Iridium Satellite service plan. You could also receive a further $1000 maximum rebate if you qualify for the Govt Satellite Phone Subsidy Scheme. Read More
- Full global coverage right across Australia and the immediate 200 nautical miles off the Australian coast. Outside of the primary Australian coverage zone your Pivotel Iridium service provides full global coverage at our international roaming call rates.
- Lowest drop call rates in mobile satellite industry
- Robust and reliable
- Easy to use- familiar functions for simple operation
- Truly functional mobile car kit available- for handsfree operation wherever you are
- Water/ shock & dust resistant
- Excellent in rough work conditions
- Big buttons for simple use
Govt Satellite Subsidy Scheme
Enquire today to see if you are eligible for The Satellite Subsidy Scheme, you could save up to 85% off the cost of hardware1 - click here
The Pivotel service provides users with a mobile phone like service using satellite technology. Pivotel's Iridium satellite coverage is provided by a constellation of 66 Low Earth Orbiting (LEO) satellites operating at an altitude of 800km. Signals from an Iridium phone are received by the constellation of LEO satellites and then relayed from satellite to satellite to the ground-based gateway in the USA. At the ground gateway the call is routed into Pivotel's Australian telephone switching infrastructure, and onwards to the person you called.
See coverage maps:
*Terms and Conditions apply.
 Saving based on if you live outside of or operate a business outside of cellular coverage., see The Satellite Subsidy Scheme website for complete details.