- All Pivotel Satellite mobile phones are configured with standard mobile numbers (for example 04XX XXX XXX) and we fully support mobile number portability (MNP).
- Familiar dialling for outgoing calls within Australia*. You don't have to attach lengthy & expensive international codes before the number, simply dial the area code to connect.
- Lowest satellite call rates in Australia*. It's not only simple and familiar to make a call, it's also similar to the rate when calling from a standard mobile phone with calls from a low 30cents per 30 seconds*.
- No charge to receive calls.
- Incoming calls are the same rate as calling a standard mobile phone. Charges applicable to the callers' service provider.
- Pivotel Satellite provides an optional GSM sim card at no additional cost. This is a cost effective option for when you are in GSM range. The sim card has no monthly minimum spend or lock in contractsand calls are a low12cents per 30 sec.
- Pivotel Iridium - click here
- Pivotel Globalstar - click here
- Pivotel Iridium(Call plans)- click here
- Pivotel Globalstar (Call plans) - click here
- Enquire today to see if you are eligible for The Satellite Subsidy Scheme, you could save up to 85% off the cost of hardware1 - click here
As a Pivotel customer you have the additional benefit of a second SIM forGSM coverage:
- With no monthly access fee and a call rate of 12 cent per 30 seconds to standard national numbers all the time plus 12 cent text.
- No minimum charges -you pay for what you use, no catch and no minimum terms. Manage both accounts on the same bill and know exactly what you are paying for each service.
Click here for Pivot12 call rates
*Terms & Conditions apply. Charged at applicable rates as stated by the Pivot plan you select. Reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply.
Saving based on if you live outside of or operate a business outside of cellular coverage, see The Satellite Subsidy Scheme website for complete details.