Our comprehensive plant fleet and skilled staff can cater to all your equipment requirements, wet or dry, short or long term.
Owning the largest fleet of Caterpillar compacters in the country, and a large fleet of D10 and D11 bulldozers, it’s not surprising that some prospective customers don’t realise how diverse our fleet is.
Our modern fleet now comprises of the following equipment:
- Caterpillar D10 & D11 bull dozers
- Caterpillar 815 & 825 soil compacters
- Motor Graders up to 24M with the option of GPS machine control
- Wheel loaders from 966 through to 993K
- Caterpillar OHT Water Trucks with our own industry leading conversion
- Caterpillar Rigid Dump Trucks for mining and quarrying applications
- A comprehensive range of excavators from 20 ton through to 120 ton
- Mine spec. lube/service trucks on a range of truck chassis
All of our equipment is supported by a team of skilled tradespeople, available to offer technical advice or perform maintenance either at our workshops, or out in the field.
With our own in-house fire suppression installers, auto electricians, heavy diesel fitters, boiler makers and painters all equipment can be modified to meet the various stringent site requirements imposed on mining and civil contractors today.
Our diverse customer base ranges from civil contractors on small sub-divisions, road construction contractors on major road projects, through to mining contractors on some of the largest mine sites in NSW, QLD and WA.
If you need equipment, rest assured Turner’s Engineering have what you need.