The PCS Plasma Bevel Head is our latest addition to the PCS product lineup. The patent protected, revolutionary design is fully programmable to cut parts with bevel and straight cuts.
This multitasking method will eliminate double handling of material and parts which in turn will save your business time and money.
- Innovative light weight bevel design
- Ability to be retrofit on existing cutting machines
- 95o Side-Side & 95o Forward-Back motion and 360o Full Rotation without twisting any cables or hoses
- Eliminates the need for double handling.
- Cut steel and perform the weld preparation at the same time.
- Fixed tool centre point eliminates kinematic adjustments
- Plasma torch movement is provided by SERCOS digital drive amplifiers and servo motors for all axis - tilt, rotation and vertical height
- Arc voltage automatic height control to provide the most accurate bevel tolerance.
- Robust design for heavy industrial environment
- Consistent and reliable bevel quality for holes and edges
- With its Machined Stainless Steel construction and use of high quality thrust and needle roller bearings with precision ground shafts, the PCS Plasma Bevel Head has superior rigidity to other bevel heads on the market, producing a more precise and repeatable cut quality.