The MAXPRO200 Plasma Cutting System is engineered for extreme handheld cutting and gouging applications.
- 200 amp handheld torch capable of severing up to 75 mm (3") for demolition, scrapping and other heavy-duty cutting demands.
- Drag-cutting technology allows the shield to touch the work piece without damaging the nozzle and other consumables.
- MAXPRO200 drag-cutting shield is designed to make it easy to follow a line or template for smooth, consistent cuts.
- MAXPRO200 cuts mild steel, stacked metal and non-ferrous materials.
- 90º and 65º handheld torches are available to meet demands of a wide range of handheld cutting applications.
- Easily change from handheld cutting to handheld air plasma gouging – by changing two consumable parts.
- Quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes with automatic settings, tool-free leads and quick disconnect mechanized torches.
- Heavy duty metal removal rate of up to 18.7 kg/hr (41.2 lbs/hr) on mild steel enable the MAXPRO200 to meet the most demanding plasma gouging applications.
- Plasma gouging can replace grinding or carbon arc gouging for many metal-removal applications.
- Unlike carbon-arc gouging, there is no risk of metallurgical problems (e.g. high hardness or cracking) from carbon contamination.
- The long MAXPRO200 plasma arc, up to 75 mm (3"), provides excellent visibility.
- Gouge ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- No vibration with plasma gouging, unlike using drills, saws, cutting discs and grinders for metal removal.
- Plasma gouging reduces noise and smoke compared with other thermal gouging methods.