It is lightweight and comes in standard and hi-cube sizes.
It can be fitted to a ventilation or fumigation and gas recapture system, for enhanced safety and best practice environmental operations.
Nordiko Quarantine Systems | Fumigation Solutions
Nordiko is an Australian company that specialises in providing innovative cargo fumigation solutions for the shipping industry. We offer a unique fumigation solution that are both environmentally friendly and safe to operate.
Nordiko can help your business:
- Significantly reduce the toxic gases used as fumigants.
- Streamline the process of fumigation.
- Eliminate the need for both fumigated at the port of loading and unloading.
- Reduce the duration of fumigation and ventilation combined.
- Ensure that the process of unpacking is safe.
- Solve the problems of hygiene and safety and the environment.
For decades, fumigation has involved the release of highly toxic substances into the atmosphere. This has often been performed under less than ideal conditions, considering the toxicity of the substances used.
With encroachment of urban development upon working wharves and depots, the potential for exposure to the public in addition to employees in the workplace increases.
In addition to servicing the fumigation market, Nordiko has adapted its products for companies wishing to ventilate or recapture any residual gases that may be inside shipping containers, post-fumigation.
Prior to unpacking imported shipping containers, many customers now see the benefit of ventilating the container using one of Nordiko’s systems, to ensure there are no unsafe gases remaining inside the container. This provides both OH&S and environmental benefits