The load is conveyed to the required strapping position. The automatic strapping process is triggered. The strap is guided round in the strap guide and stretched round the load at on optimised tension, then welded and cut off. The procedure is repeated for each load, depending on the number of strapping cycles. The strapping head is located at the side of the package.
- The strapping head traversing system (700 mm) and the strap tension compensator are standard equipment. The tension of the strap round the load is therefore always optimal.
- A strap holding device opposite the strapping head ensures that if the distance between the strap guide and the load is relatively large the strap is accurately placed on the load.
- With the teach-in software of the control system the exact strapping height of the straps can be defined
- Very high strap tension, up to 7KN
- Modular adaptation to type and size of package
- Strapping head very service-friendly
- Easy to integrate into existing conveyor lines. Adjustable in height.
- No need for a base. Minimal space required
- Fully electric, 3-ph. + N
- All the machine functions are electronically program-controlled, with plain text display.
- The modules are manufactured in series, each to the same specifications and with the same precision. The results are high reliability and minimised servicing.
- Load widths: 800 x 900 to 1.400 x 1.400 mm (L x W)
- Conveyor heights: Adaptable from 300 to 800 mm
- Strap guide frame: Pitches of 200 mm when assembled
- Strapping head traversing capability: 700 mm max.