These premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron baseplate offering high strength and shock resistance. This computer designed baseplate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge constructin, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and beltguard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work.
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment.
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience.
- Large capacity polyethylene water tank is located within the front lift cage for protection and is semitransparent for easy check of the water level.
- Large water filter located inside of water tank prevents clogging during operation and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining.
- Angled holes on spray bar allow complete water coverage for no asphalt pick-up on plate bottom.
Standard Package – WP 1550AW with wheel
- Above package includes sprinkling system, operator's manual and parts book.
- Some models include wheel kit as part of standard package.