- the ultimate in corrosion resistance
- more cost effective than painted steel frames.
Ideal for cooling/heating clear liquids such as process water, wine/juice, pool water, aquaculture tank water to name a few. This style of unit is considered to be the ultimate in compact footprint, value for money and efficiency.
Accu-Therm Plate Heat Exchangers are sized by the technical support team for each application and we can select from models designed for flowrates as low as 500 litres/hour, increasing up to 1.2 million litres/hour.
Mueller Accu-Therm® plate heat exchangers consist of a number of corrugated plates with gaskets placed in grooves along the edge. The adjacent plates come into contact with each other where the ridges meet.
Plates are clamped together to form counter-current flowpaths. By combining various style plates and flow arrangments, the ultimate efficiency can be attained.
Teralba Industries manufactures these units under license from the large US based corporation Paul Mueller Co. and has a huge range of components held in stock ready to assemble to your requirements within very short lead times.
Team this up with a renowned capacity to provide custom packages including steam controls, temperature control modules, skid bases, forkliftable pallet style supports and any type of pipe connections you request; Teralba is ready to quote the complete package or the individual unit.
- Ideal for water-like fluids.
- Steam can be used to heat water/your products in this style of heat exchanger.
- Commonly used for hot water, chilled water, product to product heat regeneration, aquaculture, heating and cooling for pasteurisation, brewery/ liquor/wine temperature adjustment.