The numerous design features of the Platform Scales | Accuweigh A500 puts it into a class above all others. Its inbuilt strength and durability, the hot dip galvanised plating that withstands corrosion and the endless list of alternate finishes that are available to suit your exact requirements. The Platform Scales | Accuweigh A500 is an all-steel heavy duty construction with multiple cross bracing that eliminates deflection under load to ensure it can withstand the rigours of hard use far longer than cheaper platforms.
The Platform Scales | Accuweigh A500 is typically a top-loading device, able to weigh anything from cartons to pallets and is suitable for use in all general purpose weighing applications including pallet weighing. This platform scale is ideal for floor mounting due to its low profile but also has special design features, that makes it able to be used as an in-ground or pit mounted platform scale without requiring any modifications.
Accuweigh has Sales and Service branches spread across Australia to ensure you will receive prompt and efficient attention in the rare event that your should require any after sales support on this heavy duty product.
Manufactured Advantages of Platform Scales | Accuweigh:
- Standard finish is hot dip galvanised
- Optional mild steel frame & top plate with powder coat finish
- Optional stainless steel top plate
- Optional fully fabricated in stainless steel
- Other special coatings available on request, epoxy, etc.
- Optional heavy duty ramps for trolley access when floor mounted
Design Advantages of Platform Scales | Accuweigh:
- Low profile
- Suitable for portable operation
- Eye bolt provision for easy lifting/placement
- Self aligning levelling feet for protection against side loadings
- Top access to summing box for fast & easy corner adjustments
Features of Platform Scales | Accuweigh:
- 1200x 1200mm standard size
- Custom sizes to suit your exact requirements
- Trade approved in all states
- Waterproof summing box with IP69 cable glands
- 4 x heavy duty 1t trade approved loadcells
- Full 150% overload capacity on each loadcell
Digital Weight Indicators:
The standard indicator supplied is a top quality Avery E1005 digital weight indicator, but other brand and models are available on request:
- Salter Weigh-Tronix
- A&D Mercury
For further information about Platform Scales | Accuweigh visit Accuweigh at http://www.accuweigh.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Accuweigh team will respond to your enquiry directly.