Ideal for the protection of PLCs, fire and security systems, telecommunications and telemetry systems, railway signalling, etc.
The SL range of Plug-in Signal Line Surge Protectors offers the following advantages:
- Plug-in surge protection modules for easy replacement and testing.
- Slimline design only 7mm wide. Makes retrofitting easy.
- Can replace 2 standard 4mm terminals with room to spare.
- High energy gas discharge tube (GDT) as primary protection.
- Multistage protection with guaranteed clamping voltage.
- Failsafe design. In the event of a module failure the circuit will open.
- A variety of base configurations is available that can directly connect to the DIN rail for a low impedance protective earth.
- Alternatively via a GDT earth clamp where isolation under normal operation is required.
- There is a fully isolated earth model and a relay base.
- A 9 way comb provides for easy interconnection.
- To accompany the SL series of signal line protectors is a series surge protector (SSP) suitable for protecting 12V or 24V power supplies and loads up to 3A.
- A series of plug-in interposing relays is available.