The Advanced Line of pneumatic motors are fully sealed, stainless steel and most are ATEX approved.
Deprag's Advanced Line Stainless Steel Air Motors are perfect solutions for use in wet or hazardous areas as well as the food processing industry.
Being fully sealed and stainless steel the air motors can be washed down and will not contaminate the product.
The ATEX approval means that the motors have been independantly tested for their suitability and temperature rating for use in potentially explosive environments.
- 80W to 1200W, available in numerous gear ratios, up to 600Nm start torque
- Sealed stainless steel motors
- ATEX approved to T5 and T6 temperature classifications for 120W up to 1200W power classes
- World's first ATEX approved pneumatic brake motors
- Fully Sealed, resistant to cleaning agents
- Oil-free operation
- Highest reliability
Assembly Technologies are the Australian importers of the large range of Deprag high quality air motors, screwdriving automation and torque control equipment. Deprag pneumatic motors have been manufactured in Germany for over 75 years.
Learn more about Deprag Stainless Steel Air Motors