Applications of PNEUMATIC DEADWEIGHT TESTERS:
• The ideal primary standard
• Calibrate instruments used in critical process control loops and extend the time between calibrations due to better accuracy and uncertainty
• Calibrate instruments on custody transfer stations and reduce the uncertainty of the measurement
• Reduce maintenance costs by calibrating your portable digital calibrators and achieve the highest possible accuracy
• Ideal for hazardous locations
MODEL PK ll
Low pressure tester, portable and ideal for field or laboratory use. The PK II tester is used for low pressure applications up to 30 psi (2 bar). Available in 7 engineering units: psi, g/cm2, kPa, bar, inH2O, cmH2O, and mmHg. This industry standard has an accuracy of up to ±0.015% of reading. Housed in a rugged case made for 'closed case' operation to protect from wind conditions. The tester base includes a built-in mounting for optional tripod use. Also available for medical applications ready for use with Oxygen.
Accurate up to ±0.015% of indicated reading, this primary standard is ideal for pressure ranges from 1 to 300 psi (0.01 to 20 bar) and provides for incremental pressures down to only 0.1 psi (1 mbar). Available in seven different engineering units: inH2O, psi, kPa, cmH2O, inHg, bar and kg/cm2. Features a cast metal base with quick levelling for field or laboratory use. Also operates with cover closed.
High pressure tester for high pressure applications up to 1,500 psi (100 bar), AMETEK HK series testers operate in the same easy manner as the Model PK II and RK testers. HK testers feature an accuracy up to ±0.025% and a repeatability of up to ±0.005% of reading. Available in psi, kg/cm2, kPa and bar engineering units.