Key pneumatic directional control valves are D Pilotair, ES05 Essential Valve and Clean Line Air Valves, Series CL03. D Pilotair is a custom-made directional control valve that is tailor-made for the installation. ES05 Essential Valve is a simple directional control valve that is highly efficient and adaptable. Installation expense is minimized which enables the machine to operate quicker for Clean Line Air Valves, Series CL03.
- Pneumatic Directional Control Valves, D Pilotair is ideal for tougher applications like oilfield
- ES05 Essential Valve is the right candidate for industrial automation and pneumatic systems.
- Clean Line Air Valves, Series CL03 is the right candidate for packaging and food processing sectors
- Clean Line Air Valves, Series CL03 sports impeccable design, the capability to endure aggressive cleansing agent and chemicals.
- Other unique benefits of CL03 are high-levels of adaptability and modularity.
- Gaps provided between valve fortification cover enables effortless cleaning and prevent stain pockets.
- D Pilotair is extremely customizable and is ideal for heavy-duty application. Valves are sealed securely. It is also a robust and reliable valve.
- ES05 Essential Valve enables effortless configuration, assembling and ordering of the required products using related engineering equipment.
- Power Consumption is 0.35 Watts and electrical voltage required is 24 volts DC for Clean Line Air Valves, Series CL03.
- CL03 series sports a plug-in design which assists in faster valve change-out
- Switch on time is lesser than 20 milliseconds for ES05 Essential Valve. IP rating for single valve is IP65 and it uses single wire electrical connection.
- D Pilotair supports two-way, three-way and four-way applications
- Valve and operator can be rotated at 90 degree to suit wide range of applications