Pneumatic Grout Pumps
Up to 5 years ago all Piston Pumps used in the underground were the same only the names were different.
During this time WAGSS has been busy developing and improving these units and can now offer the most up to date and versatile Pumps, Pumps which enable you to vary their performance to suit the available air.
Pump which can:
- Provide 1500 psi
- 80 liters per minute Grout Flow.
- Simpler to Service
- Variable Pressure and Flow Rates
- 100 % Locally Made
- Less Breakdowns
- Air Motor built to provide up to 700 psi
- High Strength Polymer Body for long life
- Main Seals are visible and accessible without dismantling the air motor. Variable Stroke length allows you to set up the pump to suit the available air for higher volume pumping.
- Stainless Steel fast release legs are
- interchangeable from 50mm to 63mm providing high volume or higher pressures
- Foot valve available in Steel or Plastic
To Know More about Pneumatic Grout Pumps Please click here