Pneumatic Impact Presses are available in three different sizes, selection depends on the impact force required. Ranging from 5 kN to 35 kN, and even up to 75 kN.
Easy to operate with high productivity yet low initial cost, they are pneumatically controlled spring actuated bench units designed for a wide range of marking and assembly operations.
With a double acting air cylinder that actuates the ram and increases the rate of operation, pneumatic impact presses can easily be integrated into production or assembly lines.
As stand alone units, the machines are usually operated using twin safety buttons, to meet OH&S regulations.
These machines can be used for bending, forming, riveting and certain other non-marking operations.
- Adjustable Power up to: 7500 kg
- Net Weight : 162 kg
- Usable Table-Area : 240 x 240 mm
- Shank dimensions : 16 x 48 mm
- Tool support stroke length : 22 mm
- Rack stroke length : 80 mm
- Usable stroke length : 0-58 mm
- Air pressure 4/6 atm
- Air consumption per stroke : 5.4 ltr