- From 3mm up to 5mm ø steel.
- Inline tool construction allows ease of access to work piece and comfortable.
- Handling for vertical operation.
- Integrated vacuum extraction and ejection of spent mandrels.
- Tool Housing: Robust design, using high-grade aluminium and hardened cylinders.
- Plunger: Hardened steel, hard chrome plated for wear resistance.
- Seals: Square section hydraulic K-seals wear resistance for longer life.
- Quiet operation.
- 360° adjustable hydraulic head.
Operating Air Pressure: 60-90psi.
Air Consumpution Per Cycle: 1.2-1.8ltr.
Traction Power: 7.375N at 73psi.
To view more information about the Gesipa Phaxial PH2000 Pneumatic Rivet Tool please click here