- 5 bore sizes ranging from 3/4 to 2 inches
- Strokes up to 12 inches
- Oversized guide rods and composite bearing combination
- Standard guide rods and ball bearing combination
- Single side access for ports, mounting holes, stop collar and switch adjustments
- Available with shock absorbers, stop collars and bumpers
- Slide Body and Tooling Plate - The RCS rod cylinder slide low-profile, durable body design features dowel holes for precise, flexible mounting that is easily integrated into new or existing applications. Both body and tooling plate have precision machined mounting surfaces.
- Cylinder - The RCS features an industry standard ISO style repairable tie rod cylinder with integral air cushions to improve cylinder life.
- Guide Rods - Hardened, precision ground steel guide rods offer the industries highest rating for load capacity. Available in standard size rods for use with linear ball bearing and oversized rods for use with composite bearings. Each guide rod has two precision bearings optimally located for greatest stability.