Plastic Centred Pneumatic Wheels
- Corrosion and rust resistant trim
- Suitable for applications in wet or damp environments, such as nurseries, hand trucks and agricultural equipment
Steel Centred Pneumatic Wheels
- two and three piece rims available
- three piece rims are zinc plated, and are fitted with rubber sealed precision bearings, which provide for a longer life.
- Two piece rims are enamel plated and fitted with flange ball bearings.
- often used for garden, industrial, agricultural applications, and concrete mixers.
Semi Pneumatic Rubber Tyred Wheels
- Shock absorbent and puncture proof
- low rolling resistance
- quiet operation
- often used for portable equipment such a steam cleaners, nursery troleys, compressors and portable welders.
Solid Pneumatic Wheels
- Designed for Tarmac use
- speeds up to 30 kph
- puncture proof
- high load capacities
- tyres and hubs available separately
Pneumatic Series Castors
- ideal for outdoor use
- precision rubber sealed bearings fitted to the pneumatic wheels increase water resistance
- gives comfortable ride characteristics over soft and hard grounds, protecting loads.
For further information about Pneumatic Wheels and Castors visit Richmond Wheel & Castor Co at www.richmondau.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Richmond Wheel & Castor Co team will respond to your enquiry directly.