Its unique design avoids small passages common on competitor products, ensuring clog-free operation. WaterHog™ is fully automatic, operating with no timer or manual settings. Because this new product is powered by compressed air, there is no need for electrical connections. WaterHog’s™ sleek, low-profile design also fits where competitor products may not. Check with your utility to see if WaterHog™ qualifies for energy-saving incentives!
Features & Benefits of the WaterHog Drain Trap
- POWERS THROUGH CONDENSATE BUILDUP. Ideal for compressor applications up to 100 hp. The WaterHog™ design avoids small passages common on competitor designs, ensuring clog-free operation.
- Fully AUTOMATIC operation. No timer or manual settings.
- NO ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. WaterHog™ is powered by compressed air, avoiding the need for electrical wiring and connections.
- ENERGY SAVING operation. Zero compressed air loss*. Check with your utility to see if it qualifies for energy efficiency incentives. WaterHog™ pays for itself when replacing open condensate drain valves or timer traps.
- LOW PROFILE. The 7.4” vertical operating height allows WaterHog™ to fit where other larger units can’t.
- CONTROL CIRCUIT PRESSURE 40-130 PSI
- MAX INLET PRESSURE 200 PSI
- TRIGGER POINT ~4.7"
- CAPACITY UP TO 100 HP
Materials of Construction
- BODY AND ENDPLATE ANODIZED ALUMINUM
- CONTROL CIRCUIT ALUMINUM
- BALL VALVE BRASS
- NIPPLE AND FITTINGS BRASS
- SEALS FLUOROCARBON
- HARDWARE (BOLTS, CELVIS,AND CLEVIS PIN): ZINC PLATED STEEL
- FLOAT POLYURETHANE
- CONTROL LEVER, COTTER PIN AND E-CLIP: STAINLESS STEEL