North Coast Controls Pneumatics provide the following potential benefits for your plant:
- They are quiet, the only noise made is the sound of air filling and leaving the system.
- They are clean, pneumatics use compressed air as a power source. There is no hydraulic oil to leak, causing a mess and reducing performance.
- They are low maintenance. Compressed air reduces the strain placed on hoses or fittings.
- They operate quickly. The total cycle time is between two and three times faster than comparable hydraulic systems.
- are safe and easy to install. It is much easier to run an air line than to wire electricity or to pipe hydraulics.
- Pneumatic systems are also highly cost effective. Pneumatics cost considerably less than hydraulics.