Based on the original Pneutorque, the Standard Series range is a direct result of over 40 years of refinement and development necessary to keep pace with industry’s requirement today. In use on many thousands of applications worldwide, Pneutorque wrenches continue to represent the foundation of Norbar’s powered tool range.
The Standard Series Pneutorque has been instrumental in building our reputation as the leading manufacturer of torque equipment. This tool is extremely robust and reliable due to the simple but well engineered single air motor and 108mm diameter gearbox. The extended range offers models with torque value from 160N.m to 100,000N.m. Used for applications where repeatability and accuracy is extremely important, the Standard Series has stood the test of time.
The 108mm Standard Series is also available in manual two speed and automotive two speed versions, giving the additional benefits of a run down speed five times greater than the final torque speed.
Torque Range: 160N.m – 100,000N.m , 120lbf.ft – 73,500lbf.ft
Square Drive: ¾” or 3½”
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Low operator fatigue - quiet, non impacting or pulsing.
- Repeatability of ±5%.
- A variety of reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- Available with manual or automatic two speed gearbox to reduce bolt rundown time.
- All models are available as Remote control versions.