With complete support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology.
ORing’s thunder switch series provide advanced IP-based bandwidth management which can limit the maximum bandwidth for each IP device. The user can configure IP camera and NVR with more bandwidth and limit other device bandwidth.
ORing’s thunder switch series also supports application-based QoS. Application-based QoS can set highest priority for data stream according to TCP/UDP port number. ORing’s special IP police function can permit only allowed IP address with MAC address to access the networking. The hacker cannot access the IP surveillance network without permission. It can prevent the hacker from stealing video privacy data and attacking IP camera, NVR and controllers.
ORing’s thunder series switch also provides advanced DOS/DDOS auto prevention. If there is any IP, flow can become big in a short space of time, ORing’s thunder switch will lock the source IP address for certain time to prevent the attack. Its hardware-based prevention so it can prevent DOS/DDOS attack immediately and completely.
IGPS-7084GP also supports Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power up to 30 watts, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network.
Each IGPS-7084GP switch has 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE connection. All functions of IGPS-7084GP can also be managed centralised and be made convenient by Open-Vision 3.0 or above, although not the Web-based interface, Telnet and console (CLI) configuration. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choices for highly-managed and Gigabit Fiber Ethernet applications.
- Support 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports and 4x1000Base-X SFP ports
- 8 port P.S.E. fully compliant with IEEE802.3at standard, provide up to 30 Watts per port
- Support Jumbo frame up to 9K Bytes
- Supports O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection), MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) for Ethernet Redundancy
- Supports IP-based bandwidth management
- Supports application-based QoS management
- Supports IP police security function
- Supports DOS/DDOS auto prevention
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON and 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Support ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notification for warning of unexpected event
- Windows utility (Open-Vision 3.0 or above) support centralized management and configurable by Web-based interface, Telnet and Console (CLI)
- Support LLDP Protocol
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled