IPS series support Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. Each IPS switches has 4X10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup.
With complete support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection) and Open-Ring can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology. IPS-2042TX / 2042FX series can be managed centralized and convenient by a powerful windows utility — Open-Vision. The wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 70°C can satisfy most of operating environment. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for easy managed and Fiber Ethernet application.
Features of PoE Lite-Managed Industrial Switches - IPS-2042TX
- IPS-2042TX provides 4x10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. and 2x10/100Base-T(X) ports
- IPS-2042FX series provide 4x10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. and 2x100Base-FX single/multi mode fiber ports
- Fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring: O-Ring (Recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring supports the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- Provides Fast recovery technology for Ethernet multi-redundancy
- STP/RSTP supported
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- Supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (Open-Vision)
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, and SNMP trap
- Two 100Base-FX fiber port support for long distance connection
- Four P.S.E. ports based on IEEE 802.3af standard – up to 25 Watts per port
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
To purchase the PoE Lite-Managed Industrial Switches - IPS-2042TX now, please click here.