With complete support of Ethernet redundancy protocols, O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection), Open-Ring, O-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology.
IPS-3082GC also supports Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. Each IPS-3082GC switch has 8X10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup.
IPS-3082GC supports new a DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function, which can monitor instantly the status of electronic voltage, current and temperature. All functions of IPS-3082GC can be managed centralisedly by a powerful windows utility — Open-Vision. In addition, the wide operating temperature, range from -40 to 70°C, can satisfy most of operating environment. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choices for highly-managed and Fiber Ethernet application with PoE function.
Features of PoE Managed Industrial Switches - IPS-3082GC
- Fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring: O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- O-RSTP support applications with complex topology
- 8 ports of P.S.E. that are fully compliant with IEEE802.3af standard provides up to 15.4 Watts per port
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Provides PoE power on delay function, users can define delay time for PoE power supply
- Supports PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronisation
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for convenience of bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility (Open-Vision) supports centralised management and is configurable by Web-based,Telnet, Console, CLI
- Supports two Gigabit combo ports
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
- Supports LLDP Protocol
To purchase the PoE Managed Industrial Switches - IPS-3082GC now, please click here.