IGPS-1080A switch has 8X10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup. The wide operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C can satisfy most of operating environment. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choices for PoE Ethernet application.
IGPS-1080A can be used in connecting several PoE P.D. Ethernet devices like IP-Camera or other Ethernet devices. In addition, there are two different power inputs at terminal block to avoid interruption caused by power down. When the primary DC power input fails, the backup power input will take over immediately to guarantee a non-stop operation.
Features of PoE Unmanaged Industrial Switches - IGPS-1080A
- Provides 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) PoE (P.S.E.) ports
- Supports P.S.E. based on IEEE 802.3at standard up to 30 Watts per port
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
- Supports 9K Jumbo frame
- Supports wide temperature -40~70 degree for harsh environment
- Supports 50~57VDC redundant power input and reply output