This system offered by Brentwood helps to produce accurate results by handling the most severe sludge loading and typical geometric situations. The system is available in different models based on different usage and each one holds the specific measures of safety and precision.
- To carry out the process of sludge scrapping with the help of non-metallic products efficiently.
- To ensure effortless cleaning process which further results in less manpower after cleaning.
- To monitor all the mechanisms through a smart technology called smart guard collector monitoring system.
- To keep an eye on damping issues that does not cause damage to the natural resources.
- The whole system is divided into various parts which ensure smooth process and no complexities to control it.
- The water which remains is treated with the help of wastewater treatment which does not cause damage to the environment.
- The complete system has a stainless steel sedimentation tank chain which provides strength and no further chemical reactions on the metal.
- A planned and organized system which totally reduces the manpower which is quite cost effective.
- The 4 shaft collector removes bottom sludge and transfers it to sludge hopper.
- While the width of tanks reaches 18 feet, cross collectors are used to concentrate the sludge.
- All the components used are made up of high-quality metal which avoids rusting and provides enough strength to the entire mechanism.