At a very early stage, the company recognised the enormous advantage of Polyester compared to steel strapping and played a major part in its development.
Today, Cyklop is one of the leading manufacturers of Polyester straps, with production facilities in Germany and several international locations.
- Cost. Substantial savings are to be made metre for metre over steel strap.
- Impact Resistance. Polyester absorbs high impacts far better than steel thus retaining the load more effectively. Polyester has the ability to stretch just slightly, to absorb shock loads and recover. This is not possible with steel strap.
- High retained tension. Due to Polyester’s greater elasticity, it effectively compensates for possible losses of tension due to settling
- Safety & disposal. A major advantage of polyester strap over steel is that it has no sharp edges and won’t cut hands. When cut, it does not spring back as violently as steel. Disposal of Polyester strap is safer & easier than steel.
- Weather resistance. Cyklop polyester strap is virtually unaffected by weather and environment. Polyester does not rust and is resistant to ultraviolet rays. It also performs very well in temperatures up to 60-70 degrees C.
- Handling. Polyester strap coils weigh only 22kg and are easily loaded into dispenser. Also, each coil contains 3-4 times as many meters compared to a coil of rope wound steel strap, reducing the frequency of coil changes.
Cyklop manufacture both "classic" and "premium" grades of polyester strap featuring different tensile strengths. This creates more options for each application to maximise efficiency and be cost effective.
- No need to invest in a dispenser
- Weight – 4kg.
Click here for product specifications