Features of the Polyethylene LLDPE Tube:
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) tubing is made from 100% non-toxic ingredients.
- It's inert nature and FDA approved status makes it perfect for food, water and beverage piping.
- It is ideal for use in pneumatic, drain piping, lab use and chemical transfer applications which require an inexpensive tubing.
- Polyethylene is highly-resistant to stress cracking from chemicals, aging and ultraviolet exposure.
- For use with barb-type, push-to-connect or compression-style fittings.
- Working Temperature Range: -10 to 50ºC
- Colour: Natural
- Metric: 20 and 100 metres (standard)
- Imperial: 25 and 100 metres (standard)