Applications of Polynova PM Enclosures:
The modular system also supports the modification of enclosure depth without compromising the IP rating, with the addition of spacers. Enclosures are supplied with blank walls. However, suitable openings can be cut out to allow entry of cables and busbars. These openings can then be closed by means of flange / gland plates which can be cut and drilled to individual requirements.
- Manufactured from Thermoplastic (Noryl) material reinforced with fibreglass
- Materials are classed grade V-1 "self extinguishing non-dripping"
- Transparent covers manufactured from polycarbonate material
Features of Polynova PM Enclosures:
- IP65 Protection Rating
- Enclosures pass the glow wire test at 960ºC to conform to IEC 695-2-1, CEI 50-11
- RAL7035 Grey colour
- Resistant to weather and chemical agents
- Double insulation characteristics
- Enclosures retain dimensional stability through temperature range -25ºC to +120ºC
- Wide range of sizes and accessories available
- Enclosures supplied complete with Insulated Mounting Pan
For further information about Polynova PM Enclosures visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets