Dotmar Polystone Polypropylene Sheet PP(H) is a polyolefin which is much stiffer and harder with high heat resistance and excellent chemical resistance at elevated temperatures. Used extensively in the chemical process industry.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Mechanical Strength - a hard, stiff
• readily workable material.
• Impact resistance - robust and tough
• Moisture resistance - excellent food
• and chemical applications
• Weldable - suitable for fabrication.
Polypropylene Sheet Applications
• Pipe flanges
• Tanks - Chemical Storage
• Electroplating Barrels
• Fume Cupboards
Thickness: 1 - 100 mm
Sizes: 2000 x 1000, 3000 x 1500 mm
Outside Diameter: 10 - 300 mm
|Machined PPH Parts|
For more information please visit our website at http://www.dotmar.com.au/