Contact AUS for information about the type of cleaning solvent suitable for your application.
AUSCA Boil-up cleaning solvent for metal parts
For use with Metal parts only for softening and removing cured polyurethane products.
DPM Gun flushing solvent
- Flushing / Cleaning solvent for cleaning polyurethane processing equipment.
- For flushing liquid polyurethane (uncured) components in lines, pumps, and for gun flushing.
- Recommended for flushing of Gusmer® guns and equipment.
AUSDOP Plasticiser solvent line and equipment fluid
- For use in ISO pump cup seals and as plasticiser solvent.
- For use as a PU equipment flushing solvent or after DPM gun solvent has been flushed through equipment / lines.
- Introduce into lines / pumps / equipment to prevent possible residual moisture contamination.
- Use in ISO cup seals and ISO pump "wet seal" circuits.
AUSFLUSH Cleaning solvent for use on/ with metal parts
- Formulated cleaning solvent that will remove both cured and uncured polyurethane residues from metal parts.
- For use on metal parts only.
PREFLUSH Flushing solvent for GRACO-GUSMER® machine line flushing
- A specially formulated blend for use in flushing lines on GRACO-GUSMER® machines.
- Suitable for use with ISO side polyurea component.